My guided day walks can be organised throughout the Scottish Highlands. Perhaps you have always wanted to attempt a specific Munro or Corbett or spend a day in the Cairngorms. Perhaps you are keen to tackle the challenge of The Five Sisters of Kintail or wander in a wildlife-rich environment where you might encounter elusive upland species. Or perhaps you would love to explore the wild and dramatic landscapes of the Highlands, but simply do not know where to start.
- All my walks are tailored to your particular walking abilities and ambitions.
- Walks can be built around specific interests in geology, cultural history, or Highland flora and fauna.
- You can take the opportunity to learn, or practice, navigational skills.
- Routes can be altered and adapted to make the best of the season, weather or conditions.
- All walks are designed to maximise your enjoyment of the landscape, and to take advantage of my experience in the way that’s best for you.
Prices are dependent upon the location of the walk and are in the range of £110-150 for 1-2 people. Each additional person in the party costs a further £20. Please contact me with your requirements and allow me to provide you with a specific quote.
The ascent of Britain’s highest mountain is an ever-popular choice and you can find further specific information on the Ben Nevis guided walks page.